Is Your Business Giving Pests What They Want?
They May Be Small, But Their Cost Can Be Huge
Commercial pest control is crucial to your business. As a business owner, you know that just one pest can have a negative financial impact on your business, but a larger infestation could cripple your operation’s reputation. And since a few pests can multiply quickly once inside, trying to prevent them from getting in is the key.
- Entry Points: Pests can enter your business in many ways, including through doors, windows, vents, plumbing, cracks or holes in walls and floors, or even supplier deliveries.
- Food Sources: Even minor sanitation errors provide adequate food for pests. Cockroaches will eat almost anything – from hair to glue used in cardboard boxes.
- Harbor Points: Rodents and cockroaches seek living spaces that are small and dark. Little cracks and crevices throughout your facility can provide breeding and living areas for pests.
- Water Sources: Pests require water daily, which means water fountains, restrooms, faulty drains, condensation from air conditioning systems and other types of plumbing are attractive breeding grounds.
- Customer/Employee Areas: Areas like break rooms are critical exposure points. Protecting your customers and staff from unsightly and unhealthy exposure to pests is essential to your business’ success – and to your bottom line.
Pests can eat away at your profits in many ways:
Did you know your current commercial pest control management program could be doing more harm than good, escalating your costs each day? If you continue to see pests in your facility, your provider may be applying the wrong materials and amounts – or possibly even treating the wrong areas.
- Structural damage
- Negative customer experiences
- Damage to materials and inventory
- Transmission of harmful diseases
- Violation of health code regulations
- Food poisoning
- Decrease in employee productivity and morale
EXTREME TERMITE & PEST CONTROL
COMMERCIAL DEFENSE PACKAGE
Pace's Commercial Defense Package is the smart way to protect your business! It combines Pace’s Termite Protection & Bonded Damage Coverage with the Pace commercial Pest Defense System to offer you the best pest protection available.
Maximum Bonded Termite Protection
A quarterly inspection
No deductible for termite damage repair
Contract is transferable (subject to transfer fee)
Annual renewal with no limitations
Damage repair coverage of $3,000,000
Exterior treatment four times per year to keep pests from entering your business
Interior pest control treatment four times per year